We want to encourage and facilitate the ongoing growth in character and competencies of our Oak Hill alumni for life and ministry. So as well as the modules that are open to any other Flexible Learners, you can also benefit from the following extras:
1. Oak Hill alumni have the option to audit modules via the VLE
This option is available only to our alumni.
• VLE auditors listen to lecture recordings on our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) after the lecture has taken place i.e. you can listen to the lectures at your convenience.
• VLE auditors can also access handouts and other materials on the VLE.
• Recordings are normally posted within 36 hours after the lecture has taken place. There may be occasions when, for unforeseen technical issues, a recording may not be available.
Any module open to be audited in person is also able to be audited via the VLE (except ‘Global Theology and Practice’ which may only be live-audited). In addition, our alumni may VLE audit the following module (which is not open to others, and which is not available for live-audit):
• Pastoral Epistles (BDM4.1). This is a new core third year module
The price to audit via the VLE is the same as to live audit, except:
2. Special offer for Oak Hill alumni
We are continuing our special offer for Oak Hill alumni into 2020/21. You can audit one module, up to a maximum of 20 credits, for free, whether live-audit or VLE audit. This offer is available regardless of whether or not you took up the offer last year.
Note: Oak Hill alumni normally means those who have previously completed a qualification with Oak Hill College.
Please visit the ‘Essential Information’ section below for more details that apply to all Flexible Learners.