Here is a quick guide of what to do if you are thinking about applying to study at Oak Hill from September 2020.
Here is a quick guide of what to do if you are thinking about applying to study at Oak Hill from September 2020, whether on a full time or part time programme, and whether you want to train for church leadership, youth work, pastoral work or cross cultural work:
We strongly encourage you visit our Virtual Open Morning. You’ll hear about our programmes and ethos, have a chance to hear from students and staff, have a short tour round the campus and get a better feel for the college, student experience, and what we’re about.
Visit our ‘How do I apply?’ section which lays out the process for you, step by step. Key things to highlight are:
- Our closing date for undergraduate applications is 12 noon Friday 29 May 2020.
- Read the programme information so you know what programme and mode of study you’d like to apply for. Check that you meet the entrance requirements.
- Take a look at the application form and guidance notes which you can download so you know what information you’re being asked to provide.
- We ask that your sending minister’s reference is submitted at the same time as your application, so make sure you’re talking with your sending church, have their support to apply and you’re coordinating with your minister about their reference – you can also download the form for them to complete. This is available under the 'Applying' tab on the 'How do I apply?' webpage.
- If you’re an ordinand with a BAP date after 29 May and are unsure of how our application process fits in with that, please contact us before the closing date and we’ll be very happy to discuss your situation.
If you have any questions about the application form, about training at Oak Hill, or about your own particular situation, please do contact the admissions office and we’ll be delighted to help.
Please pray throughout this time for God’s guidance for your ministry, as we will be praying for you.