Prayer is at the heart of our community life at Oak Hill: in the daily chapel services, in fellowship groups, and in lectures. And knowing that our friends and former students are praying for us is a huge encouragement. That's why we regularly post our prayer and praise requests here, and also via the PrayerMate app. Thank you for praying for us.
Please pray in January for:
· Thanks for a good number of possible students at the Open morning on 7th December and the preparation for and attendance of the next ones in March and April.
· Interview days starting 23rd January,for God’s will to be clear to possible students and staff.
· ‘Why get ordained…?’ events on 18th January and 1st February to help people consider gospel ministry in the Church of England.
· Commentary, Into all the world and newsletter publications to encourage interest and support in our work as they are sent out at the end of the month.
· Spouses, family, friends and sending churches of students as they support them in their training.
Thank you for including Oak Hill in your prayers.