International students


Oak Hill College is not on the UK government’s Register of Licensed Sponsors and so is unable to sponsor migrants under the Student route of the points-based immigration system. The College therefore cannot accept applications from individuals who need a student visa in order to study in the UK.

In addition, please note that it is not possible to study at Oak Hill on the basis of:

  • Immigration permission issued for study at another UK educational institution
  • A short-term study visa

Irish citizens and individuals who have been granted settled or pre-settled status under the EU Settlement Scheme are eligible to apply to Oak Hill, as are certain visa holders (e.g. Ancestry visa), subject to the restrictions and validity period of the visa. The UK Visas and Immigration website has up-to-date information about visas required to study in the UK. 

Visit government website for further information

Additional information for international students can be found in our Admissions Policy.